Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sf'nN baby

As a site note, sorry about not returning emails and responding to posts this last week. I've been really stressed with SfN material due for various approvals on a daily basis lately. I am hoping to get back to all of you Wednesday or Thursday before I leave for San Diego.

Here are the details for mine and Wilson's poster. Stop by and say "hi!"

Poster #: 517.15/VV1
Section: 517. Brain Machine Interface: Neuroprosthesis I

Motor cortex local field potentials and multi-unit activity during intended movements in humans with tetraplegia
*B. KING, W. TRUCCOLO, G. M. FRIEHS, J. STEIN, J. P. DONOGHUE, L. R. HOCHBERG

Monday, Nov 5 2007 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM

I will be there during my assigned time, and probably roaming the area for a few hours before and after. Hey, my friggin picture's on the site here, so you can find me if you want to.

STRESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment