Monday, February 25, 2008

Site note

Hey kids,

Sorry. Prospective student interview weekends (last week and this week), so posts will be very sparse until that's over.

And jsut so you know, yes, I have requested a review unit from Emotiv. There will be a review here, and at Digital Trends when I get it, and I'll post a little unboxing action as well. As much as I'm expecting to dump on the 'brain' component, I'm pretty excited about playing with a the first commercially available BCI unit aimed at consumers, and I think that if you like the topic of this blog, it would make a nice addition (start?) to your collection. I think it will be an 'important' product. Also, Emotiv seems to have really packed on the non-brain features,so even if the neural/EEG control is flakey, it will have a number of other. We'll see.

In the meantime, I will be destroying the dreams of prospective students. Bwahahaha! Okay, that's just mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment