Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Quick Note

If you live by Providence, RI, you really should check out The Edge cafe. Wonderful place.
(Pic of me having breakfast below)...

Anyhoo...

Okay, looking back, it looks like Tuesday link dumps aren't a good idea for a number of reasons. The main one is that this site is intended to help me sort out news, and mashing together a bunch of unrelated links just makes it a mess to navigate through and refer back to.

So, I will have a Tuesday topic post instead. It might be the inevitable robot uprising, it might be basic neuroscience, it might consumer w(h)or(e)ship, it might be gadgetry and organization. Anything goes. This way I get rid of a bunch of links from my backlog AND keep things reasonably organized.

I will decide on this week's topic later (meeting with "Da Man" in 45 minutes, so no time now). Most likely it will be on famous, interesting, and crazy psych experiments throughout history.

No comments:

Post a Comment